Share This Article
Apple has just rolled out an exciting new firmware update for the second-generation AirPods Pro, bringing enhancements and fixes to elevate your audio experience.
While Apple has not disclosed specific details about the improvements in the new update, it is common for such updates to focus on bug fixes and overall performance enhancements. This ensures that your AirPods Pro 2 delivers a seamless and optimized audio experience.
How to Check and Install the Firmware Update:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the “Bluetooth” menu.
- Locate your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Check the “Firmware Version” number.
Unlike some devices that require manual updates, AirPods firmware versions are conveniently installed automatically when your AirPods are connected via Bluetooth to your iPhone. This user-friendly process ensures that you effortlessly stay up-to-date with the latest improvements.
- Wiser Than Me with Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Named Apple Podcasts Show of the Year 2023
- Rare Steve Jobs Check from 1976 Heads to Auction