Share This Article
In an unexpected twist, Apple has just unveiled its latest iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max models in the United Kingdom, and the price tags are turning heads. Compared to their predecessors, the iPhone 14 Pro series, these new devices come with a remarkable £100 reduction across all configurations.
Last year’s iPhone 14 Pro made its debut with a starting price of £1,099. Fast forward to today, and the newly introduced iPhone 15 Pro kicks off at just £999. As you climb the ladder in storage options for both Pro and Pro Max models, the savings amplify, now at £110, £130, and £150 for the 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB variants, respectively.
Here’s the breakdown of the enticing price range:
- iPhone 15 Pro – 128 GB: £999
- iPhone 15 Pro – 256 GB: £1,099
- iPhone 15 Pro – 512 GB: £1,299
- iPhone 15 Pro – 1 TB: £1,499
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 256 GB: £1,199
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 512 GB: £1,399
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 1 TB: £1,599
The £1,199 tag on the iPhone 15 Pro Max might raise an eyebrow, but it’s important to note that Apple has waved goodbye to the 128 GB storage tier for this device. It now kicks off with a hearty 256 GB, matching the previous price point of the 256 GB iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Pre-orders for the hotly anticipated iPhone 15 Pro models commence on Friday, September 15, and the devices will start shipping out on Friday, September 22.
- Apple Unveils AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C Charging Case
- Apple TV+ Expands Its Reach in India Through Tata Play Binge Bundle