Share This Article
In a thrilling announcement during today’s “Wonderlust” Apple Event, the tech giant revealed the much-anticipated release date for macOS 14 Sonoma, the forthcoming powerhouse software update for Mac users. Mark your calendars for September 26, as that’s the day Sonoma will be available to the general public.
While this exciting news has us eagerly awaiting the Sonoma update, it does seem to indicate that we may not be treated to a Mac/iPad event in October.
Unveiled at this year’s WWDC, Sonoma is poised to revolutionize Apple’s desktop operating system with a host of innovative features. From interactive widgets to dynamic screen savers and significant enhancements to Safari, Sonoma promises an unparalleled user experience. Come September 26, you can access the update on your Mac by navigating to Settings then General and Software Update.
Here’s a list of devices compatible with Sonoma, as per Apple’s official announcement:
- iMac (2019 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (2019 and later)
- Mac Studio (2022 and later)
- MacBook Air (2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Get ready to elevate your Mac experience with the groundbreaking macOS 14 Sonoma. September 26 can’t come soon enough! Stay tuned for more updates on this game-changing release.
- iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 Set to be Released on September 18
- iPhone 15 Pro Unveiled: Titanium Design, A17 Pro Chip, and Innovative Action Button
- Apple Unveils iPhone 15: USB-C Port, 48-Megapixel Camera, and Dynamic Island